[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group Meeting Tomorrow

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jun 10 09:27:45 EDT 2019

*Please join us this week for the next Cataloging Working Group meeting!
Everyone is invited!*

*Evergreen Cataloging Working Group*

*Tuesday, June 11, 2019*

*2:00 EST*

One year after we began meeting virtually throughout the year, the
Cataloging Working Group (CWG) is ready to again celebrate and expand upon
the momentum from the excellent discussions at the annual Evergreen
Conference.

Agenda items for the June meeting will include:

·       Conference Summary

·       Updated Release Notes & Evergreen Roadmap

·       Bug Testing & bugs that need discussion

·       Sharing resources

·       Planning for the rest of the year

Join us tomorrow by logging into:
*https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/137972325
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/137972325>*

*Conference ID:  **137-972-325*

*You can also dial in using your phone. *

United States (Toll Free): +1 877 309 2073

Canada (Toll Free): +1 888 455 1389

Note New Login!  New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your
first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/137972325

Please see the updated wiki for more information:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging

All meetings will be recorded and shared on the wiki for anyone who is
interested but cannot attend.

We are looking forward to tomorrow's discussion and we hope to see you
there!

--
Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager