[Evergreen-catalogers] auto-generate barcodes

Chrisy Schroth Chrisy.Schroth at kentonlibrary.org
Thu Jun 13 16:46:14 EDT 2019

Hi Beth,
I just tried this again as I was unsure how you were tabbing to the next item, since I was scanning barcodes tab wasn’t an option. As soon as I scan in the first barcode, the next 5 automatically filled in the next item lines. I just tried typing in the barcode and tabbing, and it does NOT autogenerate. I typed it in again and hit enter instead of tab, and it did autogenerate. Hope this helps.

Thanks and have a great day!
Chrisy

Chrisy Schroth
Assistant Cataloger/Serials Coordinator