[Evergreen-catalogers] auto-generate barcodes

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Thu Jun 13 16:31:57 EDT 2019

Hi Janet,

We have installed the patch that makes the holdings defaults sticky.  But,
even with those two settings selected, I don't see that the auto-generate
feature is working.

Here's what I am doing:

Add holdings
Increment the number of items I want to add
Input the first barcode
Tab to the following item

I have also tried adding the first barcode and then incrementing the number
of items that I want to add.

I never see barcodes displaying for the additional barcodes.

I think I am still missing something here.

Beth

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian
NOBLE, Inc.