[Evergreen-catalogers] Item tags, AKA copy tags

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Thu Mar 28 13:05:50 EDT 2019

Hi Jane,

I think the intention of this development is to allow for entry of "ad hoc"
item tags when adding or editing items.  I agree with you that tags already
created should display here.   However, if you start typing in the box,
tags starting with the text typed should display so that you can select
them.  Below I started typing "A" and the one relevant tag for the selected
tag type displayed:

[image: image.png]

Are you not seeing the same thing?

Beth