[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group -- Next Meeting

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 14 15:55:40 EDT 2019

Tiffany and I were wondering why we didn't get the original message from
Janet!!

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

1800 Century Place, Suite 580 | Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.