[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group -- Next Meeting

Jennifer Weston jjiweston at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:49:42 EDT 2019

*To:  Cataloging Working Group*

*Update:  *I would like to provide a quick update to this group to let you
all know that I changed roles and I will now be working with Equinox as an
Implementation Project Manager!  My first day with Equinox was Tuesday, May
7. I am excited about this change and I will be spending most of the
remainder of this month settling in.  I will be continuing my role as
facilitator of this group; however, I would like to skip meeting this month
and resume meetings in June.

*Next Meeting:***  Our usual recurring meeting is on the second Tuesday of
the month at 2:00 ET.  I will send a a follow-up message to the group later
this week to ask if this date/time is still a good option for most people
who want to attend.  **Also -- please note that Jane Sandberg sent a
message last week about a Cataloging meeting that was meant for her local
group. :)

*Conference: * There were lots of great sessions related to cataloging
interests at this year's annual Evergreen Conference including the annual
Cataloging Interest Group meeting.  Please see the conference site
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2019-evergreen-international-conference/2019-presentations/>
for links to the presentations and interest group meetings.

*Wiki*:  Remember to check the wiki
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging> for updates, too!
The release notes grid has been updated and I will be adding new links this
week to a conference summary.

*Bug Squashing Week*:  Terran sent a reminder last week to the listserv
about next week's bug squashing week
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing> scheduled
for Monday, May 20 through Friday, May 24, 2019.  Jane also sent an email
to the listserv today with ideas for good things to test during bug
squashing.  This is a great way to participate!

If you have colleagues that are not on the listserv, please point them
the mailing
list sign-up
<http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/evergreen-catalogers>
page.
Thanks to all of you for continuing to be a strong voice and contributor to
this community.  Please continue to share ideas, suggestions, and
experiences with the cataloging community.

Best regards,
Jennifer Weston
jjiweston at gmail.com