[Evergreen-catalogers] Item status refresh and scanned titles not in order

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Nov 20 09:21:53 EST 2019

Annndd, I see now where you updated it..

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.