[Evergreen-catalogers] Transferring Items from Item Status Screen

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Nov 26 10:24:06 EST 2019

Beth,

Rather than Select “Transfer Items to Previously Marked Library” from the
Actions menu, try:

Select "Items to previously Marked Call Number"

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.