[Evergreen-catalogers] Job posting -- Collection Management Librarian Chestatee Regional Library

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 4 10:46:31 EDT 2019

Forgot to include the link --
https://georgialibraries.org/job/chestatee-regional-library-system-dawsonville-ga-295-collection-management-librarian/

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.