[Evergreen-catalogers] Using an External MARC Editor for Batch Updates

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Apr 3 13:08:56 EDT 2020

Hi,
I've done this too, but like Mary, have no documentation.

This is what I've done. When loading the records back in I do not use a
record match set.  If you use 901(c) match you will get what look like
duplicate matches but are the same records showing twice. With no match set
the system matches on all fields in the record. Then I do as Mary does, and
load using Merge on Exact Match (901c).

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>