[Evergreen-catalogers] New punctuation

Stroup, Meg MStroup at statelibrary.sc.gov
Mon Apr 20 14:35:42 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Hope everyone is staying safe.

This question came up on Autocat today, so I thought I’d pose it here as well:  what are people planning to do about the new/minimal punctuation rules?  Are you going to implement them immediately, or do you plan to wait until the dust settles?

I’m going to leave this very open-ended, because I’m very curious to hear people’s thoughts.  This question isn’t Evergreen-specific, but, if you have Evergreen-and-punctuation comments, that would be great!

Best,
Meg (who freely admits that she does not like people taking punctuation away from her)

Meg Stroup, MLIS
SCLENDS Cataloging Coordinator
1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 737-7736 | mstroup at statelibrary.sc.gov<mailto:mstroup at statelibrary.sc.gov>
[signature_307522076]<http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/>
Innovation | Collaboration | Participation | Preservation