[Evergreen-catalogers] No Cataloging Working Group call this month

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Apr 13 08:58:57 EDT 2020

Hello all,

We hope you are all doing well and finding a little quiet in the storm
during these uncertain times.

In light of the ever-changing work environment and shifting
responsibilities in libraries, the CWG organizing committee has decided to
*not* hold a Cataloging Working Group call this month.  We plan to resume
next month and we're exploring ways to have a little much-needed fun when
we do reconvene.

Many creative ideas for catalogers working from home are being shared in
the community along with special projects you all are tackling.  Please
continue to share your ideas and activities with the CWG mailing list --
even if it's just a brief note of whimsy.  Camaraderie is something we can
enjoy from anywhere.

Take care!

All the best,
Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS, NCPLC

Implementation Project Manager

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574

email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
<erohlfs at equinoxinitiative.org>
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*