[Evergreen-catalogers] Fixing the publication display in buckets (or any columns)

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Jan 15 16:04:11 EST 2020

Hi all,

This bothers me a lot, but I'm not sure if it's something that requires a
bug report or if it's a local display issue that we can fix locally.

Where there are columns that display the publication information, we're
getting the place of publication in addition to the publisher name. It's
annoying for sorting purposes. I want to sort records by publisher name; it
helps when checking for duplicate records.

[image: image.png]
With each new release, I eagerly check to see if the publisher name alone
is displaying, but I keep getting the place (260/264 $a).

Is anyone else experiencing this, or did you find a way to alter it to just
show the 260/264 $b?

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn