[Evergreen-catalogers] 005 field updates

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 22 14:36:47 EDT 2020

I think having the 005 update for all of the scenarios you outline would be
helpful. I don't currently use the 005 much in the bib record in PINES
since I am uncertain which of those scenarios alter it, but I do the date
created and edited in OCLC to resolve issues where there are substantial
differences between the master record in OCLC and the record in the PINES
database.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.