[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Online Conference

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jun 1 15:06:42 EDT 2020

Hi Janet,

Excellent question!  I checked with members of the outreach committee, and
they confirmed that one registration will provide you access to everything.
There will be one link sent out per track per day to all registered
attendees.  No additional individual session registration is needed.

Best,
Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS, NCPLC
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*