[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Online Conference

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon Jun 1 15:15:22 EDT 2020

Hi Jennifer,

If I want sessions in each track, then I register with the two links?  This
is on the conference website: There is no registration fee for this event,
but space is limited so sign up ASAP.  Information for logging into
sessions will be provided to registrants prior to the conference.

I thought that meant space for individual sessions, is it for the
conference as a whole? I did register (twice because I thought the first
didn't work). From what you said, the links will only be sent on each
conference day, no other advance registration?

Janet