[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Online Conference

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu Jun 4 10:56:46 EDT 2020

Hi Andrea,

Can you please verify when the session "Making the most of your MARC record
in Evergreen" is held? The conference schedule has this on Tuesday at 2:00.
On our in-house schedule we have this on Wednesday at 3:00, switched with
"Rethinking patron and staff permission groups".

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>