[Evergreen-catalogers] Importing E-books Issue

Groves, Beth beth.groves at asbury.edu
Mon Mar 23 11:34:47 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

Over the winter break we recently upgraded our version of Evergreen, before this I had been able to Import batch MARC records for e-books and simply click the import non-match button.

The last few months we hadn't ordered many e-books, but with things how they are we are now ordering more.  However, I'm unable to import the MARCs into Evergreen.  I do everything as before and the lists upload but will not import.  When I try to import then from the queue that is created, I'm simply taken back to the import screen.

Does any one have any thoughts?  Is there something I need to change in what I am doing?

Any help would be appreciated!  I'm fairly new to Evergreen and still figuring things out.

Thank you!

Beth

Bethany R. Groves
Distance Services & Research Librarian