[Evergreen-catalogers] Importing E-books Issue

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:55:26 EDT 2020

Beth,

I strongly suggest you contact MOBIUS about this. They should be able to
help you get everything configured properly for downloading. It took a
little finagling to get ours set correctly.

Please note that because we share the same MARC record for a number of
titles, it is critical that you don't accidentally delete our linking 856
fields through the overlay process, and/or, add a second MARC records for
the exact same record.

Thanks!

Don

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:35 AM Groves, Beth <beth.groves at asbury.edu>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>

> Over the winter break we recently upgraded our version of Evergreen,
> before this I had been able to Import batch MARC records for e-books and
> simply click the import non-match button.
>

> The last few months we hadn’t ordered many e-books, but with things how
> they are we are now ordering more.  However, I’m unable to import the MARCs
> into Evergreen.  I do everything as before and the lists upload but will
> not import.  When I try to import then from the queue that is created, I’m
> simply taken back to the import screen.
>

> Does any one have any thoughts?  Is there something I need to change in
> what I am doing?
>

> Any help would be appreciated!  I’m fairly new to Evergreen and still
> figuring things out.
>

> Thank you!
>

> Beth
>

> *Bethany R. Groves*
>
> *Distance Services & Research Librarian*
>
> Kinlaw Library
>
> Asbury University
>
> One Macklem Drive
>
> Wilmore, KY  40390
>
> p. (859) 858-3511 x 2269
>
> beth.groves at asbury.edu

Don Butterworth
Director of Strategic Collections Services /
Faculty Associate
B.L. Fisher Library
Asbury Theological Seminary
don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu