[Evergreen-catalogers] Importing E-books Issue

Groves, Beth beth.groves at asbury.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:56:56 EDT 2020

Thanks, Don!

I’ll contact MOBIUS.

Beth

From: Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Donald Butterworth
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 12:55 PM
To: Evergreen Community Catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-catalogers] Importing E-books Issue

EXTERNAL: This email originated outside of Asbury University.

Beth,

I strongly suggest you contact MOBIUS about this. They should be able to help you get everything configured properly for downloading. It took a little finagling to get ours set correctly.

Please note that because we share the same MARC record for a number of titles, it is critical that you don't accidentally delete our linking 856 fields through the overlay process, and/or, add a second MARC records for the exact same record.

Thanks!

Don