[Evergreen-catalogers] This Friday's topic ...

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Mar 27 16:38:13 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

With working remotely it's hard to remember just what day it is so last
Friday breezed right by, interrupted by taking my cat, Pip, to the vet. Not
easy as she's a feral and doesn't like being picked up. I think last
Saturday was the last time I saw another human in person and it was the guy
at the dump who compacts the trash.

This week was no exception, so I don't have a question or topic for the EG
Catalogers. Just want to wish that everyone stays healthy physically and
mentally wherever you are. I am just amazed watching how libraries are
still "open" to patrons with online storyhours, promoting digital
collections and e-cards, email or phone-in reference. Truly a wonderful
community and profession.

Stay well and healthy and  six feet apart.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801