[Evergreen-catalogers] Permissions for MARC record attributes and MARC coded value maps

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Mar 31 16:02:37 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

Hoping everyone out there is doing well. Our state just extended the social
distancing to May 4th so it looks like we'll be working remotely for the
next month. With my commute cut from 45 minutes each way to 5 minutes a
day, I seem to have a little more time to work on the never-ending saga of
creating new format filters.

I find now that I cannot edit an existing OPAC Format Filter or Search
Filter. The save changes button no longer works for me. I also cannot save
a new MARC record attribute (even if I knew what to put in one). I am
trying to do this in REL 3.2.8 (test server) and REL 3.2.10 (production).

If someone is doing this, what permissions do you need other than the
calaloging and network staff?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801