[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group - Postponing May meeting

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon May 11 16:10:41 EDT 2020

*Announcement:  No Cataloging Working Group meeting tomorrow!*

In light of the continued adjustments to various restricted levels of
public and civic interaction in our communities, the CWG Organizing
Committee has decided to postpone the Cataloging Working Group May
meeting.  We will *not* meet tomorrow on our regularly scheduled meeting
day.

Our June meeting would correspond with the newly announced dates for the *2020
Evergreen Online International Conference* (June 9 - 11).
We are excited to help promote this event!  Please see the conference
webpage
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2020-evergreen-international-online-conference/>
for details.
The schedule has been published and registration is free.

*Next Meeting Survey*
We would like to schedule an alternative time for the Cataloging Working
Group meeting.  Later this week, I will send a survey to this group to
measure interest in meeting prior to the virtual conference along with a
couple of potential dates to consider.

*Community Documentation*
In the meantime, we would like to return to the idea of collecting
documentation to share on the CWG wiki.
If you have cataloging training videos, documentation, or online tools you
would be willing to share with the community, please send them to me.  I'll
add them to our site.
Also, if you have shutdown-related notes on alternative processes,
workflows, or projects, please share those, too.

Take care everyone!

Jennifer Weston, MLIS, NCPLC
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*