[Evergreen-catalogers] Fwd: New DDC number for COVID-19

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 13 13:45:23 EDT 2020

FYI

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.