[Evergreen-catalogers] Keystroke equivalent to "Save Changes" on the MARC Edit screen

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Fri Aug 13 07:43:54 EDT 2021

Well that's too bad. Hey! How come Circulation gets all the good
keystrokes? I'm miffed. ;-)

Seriously, it would help me out a lot if there was the equivalent of a
"Ctrl S" command on the MARC Edit screen. I could use it to create a Macro
script that would save a lot of unnecessary keystrokes when I am going
through lists.
OR
Why do we need a Save button, at all, when editing the MARC screen? Why
can't edits made to the MARC screen simply be permanent? Of course we would
still want "Undo, Ctrl Z" in place to get rid of unwanted edits.

Just a thought,

Don

don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
(859) 858-2227