[Evergreen-catalogers] Keystroke equivalent to "Save Changes" on the MARC Edit screen

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Aug 13 08:35:24 EDT 2021

We need a save button so that we don't accidentally edit the record and
don't realize it until a patron wants to know why #$#$$%$%$%$($_ is in a
record for a children's book.

Why don't you open a launchpad wishlist for the keystroke or save record?

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.