[Evergreen-catalogers] 655 genre no longer indexing with subjects

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Dec 3 12:11:25 EST 2021

I am able to retrieve genres with a subject search in 3.6.  What version
are you on?

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.