[Evergreen-catalogers] Basket to bucket and batch edit

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Dec 3 14:26:16 EST 2021

For 89 titles, you could ask staff at the four branches to either send you
a list of the barcodes or scan them into a bucket they share with you. You
can then edit in those buckets (a am a little shaky with functionality and
shared buckets. I know that you can't remove an item from a bucket shared
with you but I am pretty sure you can edit the attributes)

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.