[Evergreen-catalogers] Basket to bucket and batch edit

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Dec 3 14:16:32 EST 2021

Along the lines of Sara's suggestion, you might also be able to run a
report based on circulation modifier or shelving location(s) to get a
list of your items.

There's a wishlist bug for the ability to create item buckets from a
catalogue search - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1721262

Jennifer

Quoting "J. Sara Paulk via Evergreen-catalogers"