[Evergreen-catalogers] Date display in search list?

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Jul 13 16:39:49 EDT 2021

Hi Elaine,

I prefer using the date displayed in the OPAC to be from the 264/260 field
with the dash to indicate an open date.  If that was already the case,
wouldn't it be easier to put it back than create something new?
If the multi-date record were to pull from the fixed field, how would that
affect serial records? Would the code also have to include DtSt is 'c' or
'd'?

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>