[Evergreen-catalogers] Null values in holdings templates

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jun 11 07:43:02 EDT 2021

We don't use required stat cats, so don't have this particular issue with
holdings templates. We do set for just a couple of values and are able to
apply templates successfully.

There are a couple of bugs reported around required stat cats but I didn't
find this particular one. What happens if the template is also set to apply
those required stat cats? Does it also flip them to null?

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.