[Evergreen-catalogers] 3.6 sort options for "inspect queue" page

Simone Rauscher srauscher at grimsby.ca
Tue May 4 12:02:40 EDT 2021

Thanks Andrea!

Simone Rauscher
A/V & New Media Coordinator
srauscher at grimsby.ca<mailto:srauscher at grimsby.ca>
905-309-2063

Grimsby Public Library
www.grimsby.ca/library<http://www.grimsby.ca/library>

From: Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Andrea Buntz Neiman
Sent: May 4, 2021 10:54 AM
To: Evergreen Community Catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-catalogers] 3.6 sort options for "inspect queue" page

CAUTION: Email external to Grimsby!
Good morning Simone,

I didn't see a bug for sorting in that interface in Launchpad<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen> (but, caveat, Launchpad search is notoriously terrible).

It sounds like this would be a good candidate for a wishlist bug! Anyone can file a wishlist item to Launchpad - you do need to create an account, but it's free.

More information about using Launchpad can be seen on these wiki pages:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_wrangler:faq
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing#overview

The second wiki page includes a link to a presentation about Launchpad that myself and a colleague gave a couple years ago. The information still should be good, but just note that the presentation was written in 2018.

If you're planning to attend the Evergreen Conference<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2021-evergreen-international-online-conference/> in a couple weeks, Terran McCanna of PINES will be doing an updated Intro to Launchpad presentation. All presentations from the conference will be recorded and posted to YouTube after the conference.

Andrea