[Evergreen-catalogers] Sheet spine labels - multiple sheets

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri May 21 11:24:05 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

One of our libraries created a spine label template that is working well
except for one thing. They want to print more than one sheet at a time and
the labels do not line up correctly on the second sheet. The top and left
margins are off. Is there a way to adjust the top margin on subsequent
sheets?  I also don't see why the left margin changes?

The labels are Demco, H=1 1/2 "x W=1 3/8" with 5 columns and 6 rows and
upper/lower margins 11/16", side margins 9/16" and 1/8" gap between
columns, also looks like 1/8" gap between rows on the Demco spec sheet the
sent.
They are printing landscape so the labels will be horizontal so they have
reversed the number of rows/columns.

[image: image.png]
Font=Arial, size=11pt, weight=bold
These are the only other saved settings.
[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>