[Evergreen-catalogers] Volunteers needed to help with LP tag updating

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Oct 14 15:05:44 EDT 2021

Hello!

We are beginning a project to change the names of some of the Launchpad
tags to make them more consistent and work better with type-ahead when
adding tags. I have a list of tags that need changes already. If you are
comfortable enough with Launchpad to update tags and have a little time you
can spend helping with this, please email me.

It is a good idea to review the bugs as you go through them to see if they
could also use additional tags, or if the bug report itself needs to be
updated. If there are particular tags you are interested in  looking at to
update, please let me know - otherwise I can assign some to you.

Here is the tracking list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tIjE48Ga-sWAclZ9havPWFezNrA0QxCkmyu8tgQ_eKU/edit#gid=0

Thank you!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.