[Evergreen-catalogers] Volunteers needed to help with LP tag updating

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Thu Oct 14 15:28:09 EDT 2021

Hi Terran,

I can help with some re-tagging.  Should I stick to cataloging-related bugs
or can I also do others?  Or, will you let me know which categories of tags
to update?

Thank you!
Beth

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 3:07 PM Terran McCanna via Evergreen-catalogers <
evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We are beginning a project to change the names of some of the Launchpad
> tags to make them more consistent and work better with type-ahead when
> adding tags. I have a list of tags that need changes already. If you are
> comfortable enough with Launchpad to update tags and have a little time you
> can spend helping with this, please email me.
>
> It is a good idea to review the bugs as you go through them to see if they
> could also use additional tags, or if the bug report itself needs to be
> updated. If there are particular tags you are interested in  looking at to
> update, please let me know - otherwise I can assign some to you.
>
> Here is the tracking list:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tIjE48Ga-sWAclZ9havPWFezNrA0QxCkmyu8tgQ_eKU/edit#gid=0
>
> Thank you!
> Terran
>
> Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
> ------------------------------
>
> Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia
>
> 2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341
>
> (404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
>
> http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
> <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
> <https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
> <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
>
> Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
> libraries making an impact in our communities.

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian
NOBLE, Inc.
42 Cherry Hill Drive