[Evergreen-catalogers] Anyone using OCLC gateway export for downloading records directly into Evergreen?

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Sep 10 15:29:58 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

We are planning on testing the OCLC gateway export to download records
directly into the database.  After some confusion as to how this process
works, I believe we understand it now and will be testing it on our
training server soon. I'm curious as to whether any other Evergreen library
is doing this. If you are, do you have any suggestions as to using it? Do
you like it?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801