[Evergreen-catalogers] Anyone using OCLC gateway export for downloading records directly into Evergreen?

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Sep 14 08:45:05 EDT 2021

I absolutely missed that piece of development. Can you point me to any
documentation for it?

We are very fortunate that we are able to provide a statewide contract for
OCLC services to all our public library systems

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.