[Evergreen-catalogers] Item loading question

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Fri Apr 1 12:47:03 EDT 2022

I'll defer the holdings import setup component of the question to others
but for the SQL side, it is probably doable depending on how that
information is in the records though it may take a little work.  If it is
in a subfield for a holding you would need a barcode also in the holding
that can be matched up to the actual database item after the import creates
it.  I can sketch out a few more thoughts if that ends up being a direction
you want to go down.