[Evergreen-catalogers] Editing shelving locations in 3.10

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Dec 14 12:39:04 EST 2022

Hi Elaine,

The shelving location drop down not populating sounds like it's this
bug - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1995418

There was a similar issue in 3.9.0 which was fixed so I think the fact
that it's broken again in 3.10 is a bug.  If the user doesn't remember
the name of the shelving location they may not be able to find it
without a list (or going into the shelving locations editor to see
their whole list).

Jennifer

Quoting Elaine Hardy via Evergreen-catalogers

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.