[Evergreen-catalogers] Angular catalog

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Tue Jan 18 12:27:49 EST 2022

Our switch was long ago, but I remember it being a relatively small
adjustment period. Things work a little differently, but most anything that
we could do before we could still do, just a little differently. All this
time later, there's nothing that comes to mind that I think all the time,
"Man this was better in the old interface." I really do think it's nicer to
look at and flows pretty well. Favorite things for me are the tabbed search
box (keyword, numeric, etc.), and 100 results per page. YES!

Kate Coleman, MLIS
Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library
Missouri Evergreen Consortium
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689