[Evergreen-catalogers] Local catalog Z39.50 target

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Fri May 13 10:41:46 EDT 2022

Hi Beth,

The local catalog target on the Z39.50 search interface is built-in and
searches the catalog via Evergreen APIs, not via Z39.50. The search
attributes it makes available on the search form are currently hardcoded.

Regards,

Galen

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 10:11 AM Willis, Beth via Evergreen-catalogers <
evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I know how to set up new Z39.50 targets in Evergreen.   But, I am not sure
> how to access the "Local catalog" target.  This is not part of the Z39.50
> server configuration interface.  Can anyone tell me where/how this target
> is configured?  Can it be edited?
>
> Thank you.
> Beth
>
> --