[Evergreen-catalogers] Collection Analysis Tools/Reports Question

Joshua Lamb joshua at poplarbluff.org
Tue Nov 15 10:28:54 EST 2022

Hello!

We have been working really hard to extinguish or find out what our options
are regarding tools, resources, and reports that would assist in collection
analysis. I was wondering if anyone out in the Evergreen system has already
developed a collection of reports to assist with this endeavor? If not, are
you aware of any tools that we could use to streamline this process?

Thank You!

--
*Joshua Lamb*

Collections Librarian
[image: 01]
318 North Main Street | Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
(573) 686 – 8639
Website <https://poplarbluff.org/> | Newsletter
<https://poplarbluff.org/OTS.pdf> | Annual Report
<https://poplarbluff.org/annualreport.html> | Digital Library
<http://poplarbluff.org/downloads.html>

*Promoting Libraries to Make Our Communities Stronger*
Poplar Bluff Municipal Library District with its community partners
provides and promotes equal access to reading, information, cultural and
intellectual resources.