[Evergreen-catalogers] How to explain the display of "empty records"?

Sarah Childs sarahc at hmmpl.org
Tue Oct 4 14:53:21 EDT 2022

I would be interested to know if anyone does find this "feature" useful. I
usually explain it by saying bib records that belong to noone belong to
everyone. I would definitely prefer it if these only turned up in searches
scoped to the entire consortium.

Sarah Childs (pronouns: she/her)
Technical Services Department Head
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library