[Evergreen-catalogers] How to explain the display of "empty records"?

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Oct 4 14:55:57 EDT 2022

I've just posted a wishlist ticket on LP, if anyone wants to add some heat.

Whatever the code does to keep them from displaying in the public catalog
would be useful in the "searching just my library" in the staff catalog.
It's usually circ and reference staff that runs into these and send
complaints to us.

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn