[Evergreen-catalogers] How to explain the display of "empty records"?

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:20:02 EDT 2022

On LP 1746800 regarding shelving location and availability limited
searches (https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1746800) I offered a
mechanism for staff to choose the inclusion or exclusion of empty bibs
in searches, but a narrower change was chosen to address that
particular behavioral change. I think that (which will need a "sticky"
web staff client checkbox for ease of use) would address the need
here.  I'll point to that branch as a starting point on the new LP bug
that Mary added yesterday.

--
Mike Rylander
Research and Development Manager
personal: mrylander at gmail.com
https://equinoxOLI.org

personal: mrylander at gmail.com
https://equinoxOLI.org

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 11:00 AM Thomsen, Elizabeth via
Evergreen-catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>