[Evergreen-catalogers] Another bug in need of love

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Tue Apr 11 16:27:34 EDT 2023

LP #2015655: Search type stacking in basic search box
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2015655>

Do a subject search in the basic search box, and the search box will
show *subject:
*before your search term.

Change to another search type, like author, do the search and your search
results will be for the word *subject *plus your search term.

And it goes on from there... only Keyword doesn't get written into the
search box

I did my searches on this server: https://demo.evergreencatalog.com/
But I found the same thing on every Bootstrap site I tried (also affects
TPAC)

This one is easier to show you than to explain, so here's a screencast:
Screencast for LP #2015655 <https://noble.screencasthost.com/LP2015655>

Thanks for any heat you can give this!

--
Elizabeth B. Thomsen