[Evergreen-catalogers] Vox books and their icons

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Thu Feb 9 12:53:39 EST 2023

I've seen a similar problem (game console-specific icons) solved in an interesting way: using the 753a (System Details Access to Computer Files) to determine the icon to use. And setting the icon format rules to not show the software icon if a 753 is present. You can see what I mean here:

http://evergreen.lib.in.us/eg/opac/results?query=the+world+ends+with+you&qtype=title

That's probably not the appropriate field to use for Vox books, but something along those lines could be done so long as all of the catalogers in your system can agree on what field to use.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator