[Evergreen-catalogers] Problems with authorities in EG 3.10

Mieke Stroo mst at iisg.nl
Mon Feb 13 07:00:24 EST 2023

Hi all,

The International Institute of Social History in Amsterdam recently migrated to Evergreen 3.10. We work with a combination of traditional view and Angular view.

In the traditional view all authorities work perfectly. We can make new authorities and retrieve from a bibliographic record.
In the Angular view we can use most authorities (100, 110, 648, 650, 700, 710, 830) but not 600, 651 and 655-fields. Linking an authority with a 100$a works fine as it shows the authority list in a popup. But linking an authority with a 600$a field shows an empty authority list in the popup.

Are there more libraries on 3.10 and working with authorities?  Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Mieke Stroo

                                Department Collectionprocessing

                                Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis
                                Visiting address:
                                Cruquiusweg 31
                                1019 AT Amsterdam
                                The Netherlands