[Evergreen-catalogers] Problems with authorities in EG 3.10

Carol Witt wittc at cwmars.org
Tue Feb 14 12:23:38 EST 2023

Hi Mieke,

I tested this on our development server (3.10) with the same results, even
when it's an identical name in the 100, 600, and 700 fields. I can still
create new authority records in the affected fields, but their authority
lists will still be empty after that.

I then checked our live server (3.7.3) and it happened there too, so it
doesn't seem to be a new issue. I didn't notice a bug in Launchpad; if you
add one, I can confirm replicating it.

Take care,

Carol