[Evergreen-catalogers] Setting to generate an alternate TCN when importing a z39.50

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Fri Feb 24 13:12:29 EST 2023

We (well, I) do this often. Say I have a local bib and I'm originally
cataloging something similar, I'll just import that record that's already
in there and change it how I need it instead of building one from the
ground up. We've never gotten any kind of alert, though, and it always
creates a new TCN. We were on 3.8 and we just upgraded to 3.9 last week.